Here’s our review of the Caribbean Stud Poker at Real Time Gaming Casinos
- The Real Time Gaming (RTG) Caribbean Stud paytable is a bit better than the standard one as found in land casinos because the Royal flush pays 200 instead of the standard 100.
- This means you get a house edge of 5.21% instead of the usual 5.22%
|Hand||Main game||Side bet|
|Royal flush||200||100% Progressive Jackpot|
|Straight flush||50||10% Progressive Jackpot|
|Four of a kind||20||500|
|Three of a kind||3|
- The game has an optional $1 Progressive Jackpot side bet. Check the current Real Time Gaming Caribbean Stud jackpot.
- The pay table on the side bet is one of the best because of the generous payouts on the lower hands. For the side bet to have no house edge the meter would need to reach $201,244.74 (or currency equivalent).
- The game shares its jackpot with a sister game Caribbean Hold ‘em so the pot does grow quickly.
- Format: download and non-download formats available.
About Real Time Gaming
- RTG have been operating online game sites since 1998 and have long been one of the industry’s biggest players, especially as their casinos have always allowed US players.
- Their head office is in Netherlands Antilles.
- In the past there were some rougue RTG casinos who failed to pay players but RTG now have a Central Disputes System to mediate between players and licensees.
- Their online gaming products include casino and multi-player bingo.
- At the time of writing there are around 100 online game sites using Real Time Gaming software.
Recommended Real Time Gaming casinos
You can play Real Time Gaming Caribbean Stud at these recommended casinos:
- Bodog Casino
- Cherry Red Casino