Find out about the Caribbean Stud Poker at casinos using Net Entertainment software
- Net Entertainment have Caribbean Stud and Caribbean Stud Pro. The only difference between them is that the Pro version has higher betting limits.
- The game pays 200 instead of the usual 100 on the royal flush, which means the house edge is 5.21%.
- Stakes $1-$500
- There is also a progressive side bet. This is different from most in including payouts right down to 3 of a kind.
- Check the current NetEnt Caribbean Stud Progressive Jackpot
- Format: non-download
|Hand||Main Game||Progressive jackpot side bet|
|Four of a kind||20||250|
|Three of a kind||3||5|
About Net Entertainment (NetEnt)
- NetEnt are a Swedish company, with head offices in Stockholm.
- Their casinos are licensed in Malta (European Union) or Costa Rica.
The online operation was established in 1996 but the company has been running land casinos since the 1970s.
- At the time of writing there are well over 100 online game sites using Net Entertainment software.
- Net Entertainment casinos do not allow US players.
Recommended Net Entertainment casinos
You can play Net Entertainment Caribbean Stud at these recommended casinos: