Here’s our review of the Caribbean Stud Poker at casinos using Digital Gaming Solutions (DGS) software
- DGS call their game ‘Stud Poker’ on the game menus, but it is Caribbean Stud.
- There are two versions of the game, one with a Progressive Jackpot and one with fixed jackpot.
- For those with the Progressive, it’s a particularly good one, which reaches the point of having no house edge at $136,558.93. This is the best we’ve seen online.
- The fixed jackpot side bet gives you 10k x your stake.
- The default pay table is the standard Caribbean Stud, with a house edge of 5.22%. However, DGS casinos are allowed to vary their pay tables so some, including The Greek as shown below, have the default payouts but some have a better version. You’d need to check which one your preferred casino is using.
- Format: non-download Flash.
- Most DGS casinos are open to US players.
|Hand||Default||The Greek||Fixed Jackpot Side bet||Progressive jackpot side bet|
|Straight flush||50||100||1500||20% jackpot|
|Four of a kind||20||20||500||500|
|Three of a kind||3||3|
- DGS casinos are generally part of a sportsbook site.
- At the time of writing there are around 40 online game sites using DGS software.
- The Digital Gaming Solutions head office is in Costa Rica.
- Their online gaming products include sports betting and casino games.
Recommended DGS casinos
You can play DGS Caribbean Stud at these recommended casinos:
- The Greek Casino – has the fixed jackpot with improved paytable
- Diamond Sportsbook Casino – has a choice of fixed or progressive jackpot games, both with the default paytable.