Read about the Cyberstud Poker (Caribbean Stud) games at Microgaming Casinos
- Microgaming have two different Caribbean Stud games. Most casinos have both.
- ‘Cyberstud Poker – Progressive’ has a progressive jackpot side-bet.
- Basic ‘Cyberstud Poker‘, or ‘Caribbean Poker’ as some casinos label it, has no side-bet.
- The main paytable is the same for both games. It is better than the standard one found in land casinos, with a house edge of just 5.01%.
- The side-bet has a compulsory wager of 1 credit, which is automatically deducted when you place your bet on the main game.
- The side-bet is independent of the main game and pays according to the table above. Check the current Microgaming Caribbean Stud jackpot.
- If the jackpot goes over $234,290 there is no house edge on the side bet and the odds start to tip in the player’s favour.
|Hand||Main game||Side bet|
|Royal flush||1000||100% Progressive Jackpot|
|Four of a kind||100||500|
|Three of a kind||4|
- Format: download and non-download formats available.
- Microgaming casinos do not accept US players.
- Multi-award winning Microgaming software is one of the top choices for online casinos, with around 160 game sites using it at the time of writing.
- This is in spite of the fact that Microgaming elected to make their software unavailable to US players.
- Microgaming were established in 1994 and had the very first online casino.
- Their head office is in The Isle of Man (UK)
- Microgaming were co-founders of the eCOGRA regulation system, an independent, non-profit organisation ensuring operators act responsibly, treat players fairly and ensure winnings are paid out on time.
- Their online gaming products include over 450 casino games, multi-player poker and bingo, and live dealer casino games.
- Microgaming’s Progressive Jackpot Network is the world’s largest online progressive network.
Recommended Microgaming casinos
You can play Microgaming Cyberstud at these recommended casinos: