Rules of Free Let it Ride Game
This is the standard “Let It Ride” poker casino game. Each game is played with a new deck.
- The player begins by placing three equal bets and optionally a $1 side bet.
- After placing the bets, the player is given three cards and the dealer is given two cards face down.
- The player then has the choice to withdraw one of his bets based on his guess whether his cards combined with the dealer’s two cards will form a winning hand.
- After pulling a bet or “letting it ride”, one of the dealer’s cards is turned face up.
- The player now has another chance to pull a bet before the final card is shown.
- When both cards are shown, the player is payed according to the pay table. In case of a winning hand, he is payed for all remaining bets. If the hand is lost, all remaining bets are lost.
- The side bet is payed according to a separate pay table.
- The combined win for all bets, including the side bet, is limited to $50,000
How the game is played
- Choose a chip by clicking on it, and then place a bet by clicking on the bet area on the table.
- You may also place a side bet by clicking on it.
- When the bet is placed, click on “DEAL” to start the game.
- You will see your three cards and have the choice to “PULL” or “LET IT RIDE”.
- After clicking on one of the buttons, the first of the dealer’s cards will be turned.
- Now “PULL” or “LET IT RIDE” again.
- The last card will be turned and any winnings will be given to the player.