Read about the multi-hand Caribbean Stud Poker Grand Virtual Casinos
- Grand Virtual’s Caribbean Stud Poker is unusual in being a multi-hand game. You can play up to 3 hands at the same time.
It uses the standard paytable as found in land casinos. This paytable gives a house edge of 5.22%.
- The optional progressive jackpot side-bet wager is a fixed $1.00 per hand.
- The side bet pay table is a pretty good one. For the side bet to have no house edge the meter would need to reach $218,047.37.
- The side bet is completely independent of the main game and is based purely on the player’s hand. A Flush or better pays according to the pay table below.
|Hand||Main game||Side bet|
|Royal flush||100||100% Progressive Jackpot|
|Straight flush||50||10% Progressive Jackpot|
|Four of a kind||20||500|
|Three of a kind||3|
- Format: download required.
- Grand Virtual casinos do not permit US players.
About Grand Virtual
- The Grand Virtual software includes about 250 games.
The games are available in a wide range of languages.
- Grand Virtual were established in 1997. They have been owned since 2004 by GigaMedia, whose head offices are in Taipei, Taiwan.
- GigaMedia are publicly listed on NASDAQ.
- The Grand Virtual gaming products include casino and multi-player poker games.
- At the time of writing there are around 20 online game sites using Grand Virtual software.
Recommended Grand Virtual casinos
You can play Grand Virtual Caribbean Stud at these recommended casinos: